cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wall socket

Domi1231
Joining in

Hi, what if I don't have a socket wall required by virgin media and no slot for the cable would fit? Searched everywhere... 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Thanks, Virgin media technician solved the problem. Everything is working as it should. 

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

5 REPLIES 5

dannylau
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

then you need an enginner visit

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Adduxi
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@Domi1231 wrote:

Hi, what if I don't have a socket wall required by virgin media and no slot for the cable would fit? Searched everywhere... 

You can also check for a loose cable as not all properties have a socket. Look outside for a brown or grey VM box on the wall and trace the cable to the inside. If it is a loose cable only, you will need one of these to connect the Quickstart cable. https://www.diy.com/departments/slx-f-type-satellite-cable-coupler/5028422001905_BQ.prd

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Akua_A
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Domi1231,

Welcome to our community forums and thank you for your first post.

Sorry to hear you had an issue with your self-installation. We can understand the frustration caused.

I have been able to take a look at things back end and I can see you have been able to resolve this issue with our team. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you need any further help.

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Thanks, Virgin media technician solved the problem. Everything is working as it should. 

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Domi1231,

Thank you for coming back to us! I'm glad to hear that your issue has been resolved by the technician visit.

If you need any further assistance, please let us know. We're happy to help! 🙂

Thank you.

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs