Menu
MarkT1472
Joining in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Wall conduit cover

Recently had a great install from VM, especially the Kelly Comms guys who installed the main cable. They fitted a really neat looking plastic cover (triangular lower half with a ball style joint at the top) to protect the wires coming from the CATV duct into the garden wall. But this has gone missing in the last few days, how or where I do not know. Concerned all their hard work will go to waste if the cable gets damaged. Can I order a replacement to be installed while any of the guys are in the area?

Many Thanks Mark T

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Wall conduit cover

Hi MarkT1472,

I am going to send you a private message if you can reply I can look into that for you.

Thanks Joe_F

0 Kudos
Kirstyfj
Joining in
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

I have the same problem, can you please advise me where I can get a replacement wall conduit cover, preferably in white. Thank you.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hello Kirstyfj, thank you for your post and welcome to our community.

Can I please just confirm, is this the box covering on the outside of the house or the inside of the house? 

Would you be able to upload a photo of this for us if you have one available please? Just make sure any personal information is hidden, we just need to see the box in question.

Thank you, Emily.

Kirstyfj
Joining in
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hello Emily,

Thankyou for getting back to me so quickly. It's the cover for the wires coming from the street through the garden wall, it's not the box on the wall of the house  I have attached a photo. Thank you for your help with this.

IMG_20190902_181206141~2.jpg

Kirsty

0 Kudos
Roger_Gooner
Superstar
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

You should have an omni box but the only colours I've ever seen are brown or grey.

--
Hub 3.0, TP-Link Archer C8, TP-Link TL-SG1008D 8-port gigabit switch, V6
My Broadband Ping - Roger's VM Broadband Connection
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi Kirstyfj,

I'll need to arrange an engineer to attend, to do this I'll send you a quick PM.

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"