Menu
KurtisSimpson26
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Wall box not right?

Just moved into a new flat, and it said we are eligible for Quickart setup. Received everything , set it up as it says. However there is no connection, and we have no idea  what to do. Ran through all the stages we were told to, and nothing, I don't know if the box we've connected to on the wall is virgin. But if it's not, why were we told to take QuickStart?

0 Kudos
nodrogd
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Wall box not right?

If you post a picture of what you do have we might be able to help.

VM BB TV Landline. Vonage 2nd line. Freeview/Freesat HD, ASDA/Tesco PAYG Mobile. Customer since 1993

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Adduxi
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Quickstart implies there was a VM service at some point. Look outside the the brown omnibox on the wall and follow the cables inside.  There may not be a wall socket, it could just be a wire with the screw connection at the end.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Sasha_W
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi @KurtisSimpson26

Welcome to the forum page and thanks for posting on here. 

Sorry to hear you're having issues with your quickstart but we are more than happy to help. 

From looking at your account via your forum information, I can see that you have spoken to our team regarding this issue. 

Can I just confirm, is everything all sorted or do you still need our help  today? I am more than happy to help if so but please do let me know 🙂 

Thanks

Sasha - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos