• 1
  • 0
  • 0
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Wall box faulty

I have a faulty wall box not used it for a while how do I arrange for an engineer to attend 

0 Kudos
  • 5.89K
  • 662
  • 2K
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Wall box faulty

Report the issue by calling 150 from a VM landline or 0345 454 1111 from any other phone.  Calling at 8am on weekdays seems to be best.


If you can't get through on the phone then VM are recommending you send a text to 07533 051809 describing the issue and you should get a response, but it may take a day or two at present. This is a text only service, it does not support voice calls. 

Or you can wait for one of the forum team to get to this thread, which usually also takes a few days.


My setup: VM TV box, M350 Fibre broadband with Hub 3 in modem mode connected to a Netgear R7000 router. Telewest/VM user since 2001.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks