cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Waiting since November 2022 with my virgin box attached to the house!

edvl
Joining in

Hi guys, 

Can someone with any authority contact me in regards my virgin account and connection please. I spent countless hours on the phone, requesting days off for the engineer visit that never shows up, being postponed every 3 weeks since November. Spoke with more than 30 people from virgin, they all say the same, is coming is coming, but they need to do some construction work outside before they can connect me because it is a new building. I keep repeating the same thing, the Virgin Box is attached to the house, all the other 3 flats are connected to Virgin Media services, the last one of them got connected 1 month ago, they put a splitter on the main line and all done, but for my flat you need to finish some construction ? Part of the same house ? It doesn't make any sense. 

I would have cancelled a long time ago, but the house is already built in with all the coaxial cables for every flat and the virgin box is attached on the outside.

Please help! 

1 REPLY 1

Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi edvl,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and welcome, sorry to hear you are still facing to be connected in your flat and that you haven't heard anything even though the other flats in your building have the services now.

So I can look into this for you, I will send you an Invite into a private chat, once received please click on the purple envelope to accept.

Regards]

Paul.