Menu
maxlaw
Joining in
Message 1 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Waiting for confirmation

I emailed Virgin Media for wifi as I moved into a new flat, I selected the 9th of April. However I recieved an email saying "we are waiting for missing information, call us" I did. And they told me that it's still processing and awaiting confirmation. What does this mean? When will I recieve my wifi!?

0 Kudos
Christy_D
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Re: Waiting for confirmation

Hi there

Thanks for reaching out

Let me take a look into this for you, I'll pop you a private message to take some details

Christy

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos
Tudor
Alessandro Volta
Message 3 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Do not refer to it as WiFi, it’s a broadband connection. Referring to it at WiFi can cause a lot of misunderstanding.

Tudor
There are 10 types of people: those who understand binary and those who don't and F people out of 10 who do not understand hexadecimal c1a2a285948293859940d9a49385a2
maxlaw
Joining in
Message 4 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Terrible Customer Service

I ordered broadband to be installed on the 9th of april. After calling them they told me they thought we were the Building underneath my flat. So they've re-registered my address correctly, with an installation time of 8am-1pm on 23rd of April. 
but No one has come, no one has called. I have tried to register my account with the Number and area code but it says "details are incorrect" 

virgin media, give me some help. I'm not going to be paying anything until I actually have broadband I can use

0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 5 of 8
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

I've combined your posts into one thread and moved it to the install section where VM staff should hopefully pick it up in a day or so.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Hayley_S
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Re: Terrible Customer Service

Hello @maxlaw,

Welcome to the community page, thank you for posting on here.

I am sorry for the issues you are having at the moment.

I am just wondering if you received a private message from the previous agent? If not I will sent you a private message.

Please let me know.

Thanks,

Hayley
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
maxlaw
Joining in
Message 7 of 8
Flag for a moderator

previous agent confirmed installation on the 13th of April. 

0 Kudos
Hayley_S
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 8 of 8
Flag for a moderator

I am sorry about the wait @maxlaw.

I am going to send you a private message and then we can find out what has happened.

Look forward to speaking with you.

Hayley
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos