Menu
Lynn73
Tuning in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Waiting all day to get reconnected

I have been waiting all day to get reconnected told 1st time 2 to 4 hours them phoned again after 6 hours told again will be on next hour called again 1 and half later which she tried to reboot then said oh i cant do anything to help you it will be 24hrs before it will be on there having a laugh when all they do is press a switch to get it on the sooner i leave virgin the better said it for a while i have been with them over 20 years time to leave and look for a better service 

0 Kudos
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Waiting all day to get reconnected

Why do you need reconnected? Have you left and rejoined?

As a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share my knowledge. I don't work for Virgin Media.

Click to learn more about VIP

Use Kudos to say thanks

Mark as Helpful Answer if I've helped

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Lynn73,

Thanks for your post, sorry to hear you're services are currently down.

Can you give me a few more details so I can help you further-

Were you disconnected in error and waiting for a re-connection of the services? If it's been disconnected in error within the last 30 days it would usually take 48 hours to re-connect after filling in a form.

Is it due to a payment issue?- If it's been disconnected due to non payment it would take upto 24 hours for the services to return once the minimum payment has been received.

If down to fault please let me know and I can take a closer look at things 🙂

Many thanks,

Alex_Rm

0 Kudos
Lynn73
Tuning in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

I was disconnected and after 24 hours its came back to say there is a fault with my equipment so someone cant come till tom absolutely shocking really sick of virgin looking to change asap and defo wouldnt recommended you ...

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for getting back to me Lynn73,

I'm sorry for the situation, I can appreciate having to wait for your services to return can be frustrating.

We would always aim to send a technician as soon as we can if there is ever a fault with your service. I'm confident we'll be able to get things sorted for you tomorrow.

Please keep us posted with how the visit goes.

Alex_Rm

0 Kudos