Menu
JT5192
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

WIFI Pods

New virgin Media Customer having joined in October. Have a number of Wifi Blackout spots in the house, including the living room meaning we cannot stream anything. I have tried to optimise wifi via virgin media connect but no success. 

How can I order some Wifi home pods please, they always seem to show as our of stock? 

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
DaveM0
Tuning in
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: WIFI Pods

Hi JT5192, 

The WiFi Pods by Plume use a "MESH WiFI" system. You can order them via customer service, depending on your package and modem, if you have a Hub3 you can use the VM Connect App. The app currently isn't available on the Hub4 at this time. 

Alternatively, if you search (google) "Mesh WiFi" you will find many third-party providers where you can purchase your own. 

Regards,
Dave

----------
VM Field Operations Engineer
Any views expressed are those of my own and do not represent the views of Virgin Media o2.
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Akua_A
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: WIFI Pods

Hi @JT5192,

Welcome to our community forums and thank you for your first post.

Sorry to hear you are experiencing black spots in your home and that you are in need of a wifi pod. We want to best help regarding this. 

I have been able to access your account using forum details and I can see you have been able to contact our phone support team who have booked an appointment for you. Please do let us know how the appointment goes and if you need any further help.

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos