cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VirginMedia not available

woodwai
Joining in

I am trying to register for virginmedia - the houses either side of me have virginmedia, and show on the availability checker - but my house doesn’t. Anyone know how to get virgin media installed?

Thank You

4 REPLIES 4

VM-Jon
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @woodwai 

Thank you for reaching out to us here, to the community.

Please accept our apologies for the difficulties you are having. There could be a number of reasons why our services would be unavailable to you but we do have a supporting team that we can escalate this too as we would love to have you as a customer.

I would like to take a look at this further for you and see what I can do to help. In order to do so I will need a little bit more detail so I will send you a private message.

Thank you

Jon

Here to help! I'm an install manager helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

Good morning. Does anyone have the contact details of this “supporting team” so I can contact them please.

iW

VM-Jon
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @woodwai 

thank you once again for reaching out to us here. I did send you a private message a little while ago but didn’t hear anything back. Can you confirm that you received my message or responded?

thank you

Here to help! I'm an install manager helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

@VM-Jon - I have sent you two private messages but had no reply.