cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Virgin not available despite neighbours and whole street having it...

thtg47
Joining in

Hi there,

I'm having my house renovated after purchasing it and I notice that the immediate neighbours, and indeed whole street pretty much, can get Virgin Media but for my particular house it suggests that it's not available.

How do I get VM to hook my house up from the cabinet? It even seems the cabinet might be right outside my house...and I'm already digging up my front garden for electrical reasons so am really keen to try and get whatever Virgin cables I need done as well...

Thanks

TG

3 REPLIES 3

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
What is reported when you check it on the postcode/address checker ?

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired, 2 on WiFi) Hub5 in modem mode with Apple Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's & TP-Link Archer C64 WAP. On Volt 350Mbps, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.

Thanks - it doesn’t actually show my address. It shows a couple of flat numbers for the house it now is (but hasn’t been flats for 30+ years), so gives me an option to say “my address is not shown” and fill out a “tell us about where you live” section, but no response thus far from VM.

Hi @thtg47 

hank you for reaching out to us here, to the community.

Please accept our apologies for the difficulties you are having, I would like to take a look at this for you and see what I can do to help. In order to do so I will need a little bit more detail so I will send you a private message.

Thank you

Jon

Here to help! I'm an install manager helping out whilst working from home. Find out more