cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Virgin media outside box

youngsimon
Joining in

My Virgin media box on the outside of the house has come away showing the electrics inside. I have tried to book an engineer, but the help system is very poor and does not seem to allow this. Anyone know how I can contact the Virgin engineers?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @youngsimon 

You should contact VM Faults. Call  150 from a Virgin landline, or 0345 454 1111, option 2 (Faults)

When calling Faults you will hear the automated response asking you to press 1 for the link to online support etc, ignore all the options and don't press any buttons then you should be placed into a queue and an agent should pick up the phone and resolve the problem.

Or leave it a few days and a member of the Forum Team should pick this up for you.

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

3 REPLIES 3

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @youngsimon 

You should contact VM Faults. Call  150 from a Virgin landline, or 0345 454 1111, option 2 (Faults)

When calling Faults you will hear the automated response asking you to press 1 for the link to online support etc, ignore all the options and don't press any buttons then you should be placed into a queue and an agent should pick up the phone and resolve the problem.

Or leave it a few days and a member of the Forum Team should pick this up for you.

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey Youngsimon,

Thank you for reaching out to us and welcome back, it has been a while, sorry to hear your brown box cover on the wall has come off exposing your cables and connections, so I can arrange for this to be repaired I will send you an invite into a private chat, once received please click on the purple envelope to accept.

Regards

Paul.

Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi youngsimon,

Thank you for joining me in a private chat and for clearing Security, as advised I have arranged for the outside box cover to be replaced, as long he has access to the box he won't knock on and doesn't need access inside.

Regards

Paul.