cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Virgin media has still not connected my broadband

John-6019
Tuning in

Hi I have connected virgin media multiple times on WhatsApp as the accidentally cut of my broadband connection . I first contacted them on the 22nd of march as that was the day they cut off my broadband and on WhatsApp they told me it would be connected within 72 hours and so then I contacted them on Saturday and I was told that it would be connected that afternoon , so I contacted them again on Sunday and they told me that it would be connected within 24 hours and as you can see I still have not broadband connection as I have to use my mobile Wi-Fi to contact them and I’m getting really sick of this as virgin media has been no help at all and I don’t know what to do as I have no landline connection , tv and internet 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hayley_S
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hello @John-6019,

Welcome, thanks for posting.

I am sorry that you have not been installed as of yet.

I will send you a private message now so I can raise this further, please look out for a purple envelope.

Many thanks,

Hayley
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

7 REPLIES 7

-tony-
Alessandro Volta

have flagged the post to staff - hopefully they can look and get it sorted 

Tony.
Sacked VIP

Thanks for that 😀

Hayley_S
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hello @John-6019,

Welcome, thanks for posting.

I am sorry that you have not been installed as of yet.

I will send you a private message now so I can raise this further, please look out for a purple envelope.

Many thanks,

Hayley
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

John-6019
Tuning in

Hi I am contacting you because I want to cancel my contract with virgin media as my broadband and tv and home phone are still not connected and I really disappointed and angry with the service I’ve been receiving with virgin media as I have been without internet,tv and my home phone for 8 days as it’s still disconnected as every time I contact you on WhatsApp I keep getting told the same thing every time as I keep getting told I would be connected within so many hours and I’m still without my broadband

When will you sent me the message as I want this sorted today as I’ve had enough 😡😡

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Is it not sitting in your PM folder? Just click the dark purple envelope at the top right of the screen next to the alert bell.

You are eligible for compensation...

https://www.virginmedia.com/help/automatic-compensation

https://store.virginmedia.com/the-legal-stuff/terms-and-conditions-for-fibre-optic-services/automati...

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired, 2 on WiFi) Hub5 in modem mode with Apple Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's & TP-Link Archer C64 WAP. On Volt 350Mbps, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.

Hi @John-6019

I can see you have now spoken to the team here over private message.

If there is anything else we can help you with please pop back to us and we will do all we can to help. 

Vikki - Forum Team