Menu
Dialled in
Message 21 of 27
Flag for a moderator

Re: Virgin media expansion

Hi @Melissa_F

Sorry to hijack the thread, but I was just wondering if you could ask about the status of PR7 6QG. Wayleave signed and agreed a few weeks ago for the street and the planner had been out to see where the cable will go, then contracts were signed by residents of the street the day after wayleave was agreed but still nothing on local planning website (can see other VM planning on nearby streets etc). Person said 6 weeks before build commences, so was expecting to see planning go in for the work by now. Worried as I am going to get my first bill in Dec according to the signup emails I got! I already have received the sim card (not even opened yet to activate). 

0 Kudos
Community elder
Message 22 of 27
Flag for a moderator

@feeps wrote:

Hi @Melissa_F

Sorry to hijack the thread, but I was just wondering if you could ask about the status of PR7 6QG. Wayleave signed and agreed a few weeks ago for the street and the planner had been out to see where the cable will go, then contracts were signed by residents of the street the day after wayleave was agreed but still nothing on local planning website (can see other VM planning on nearby streets etc). Person said 6 weeks before build commences, so was expecting to see planning go in for the work by now. Worried as I am going to get my first bill in Dec according to the signup emails I got! I already have received the sim card (not even opened yet to activate). 

don't hijack the thread (apology or not).
start your own thread.

0 Kudos
Dialled in
Message 23 of 27
Flag for a moderator

Done, can’t edit my reply now to remove said hijack. 

0 Kudos
Joining in
Message 24 of 27
Flag for a moderator

Hi @

I can see that the new housing development has started building and this is where virgin media ran the cable too so will this mean virgin media will rollout to the rest of Hatton?

thanks

0 Kudos
Joining in
Message 25 of 27
Flag for a moderator

hi 

could I please get an update on when work will carry on to build into the rest of the village as new build site is on the way and I can see virgin has already installed boxes to the new build homes 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 26 of 27
Flag for a moderator

Good morning DanWombwell, thanks for your post.

We won't know this information from here. Please register your interest here - virg.in/checker and as soon as any information is known we'll be in touch

Kind regards

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
Joining in
Message 27 of 27
Flag for a moderator

I was getting updates previously about the build 

0 Kudos