cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Virgin media connect apps

dorahsc
Joining in

I used this apps for a month, but suddenly it logged out. When I logged in again, it could let me in. Just said the page was expired. Asked me to log in again, but I did it many many times. Even I uninstalled it and installed again. It is being the same problem. 

3 REPLIES 3

Ayisha_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @dorahsc 👋,

Welcome back to our Community Forums and thanks for your post 😊

We're sorry to hear you're having an issue with the Connect App.

The first thing to be aware of is you need to be connected to your Home Wi-Fi in order for the app to connect to the Hub. It won't allow the connection if you're on a different Wi-Fi network, Guest network on your own Wi-Fi, VPN, or mobile data. If this still doesn't help, try clearing the data within the Connect App. These steps will help you do that:

For your Apple device, if you're on iOS 15 then you can try this: Open Settings > Tap your name > Tap iCloud > Tap Manage Settings > Tap the Connect App > Tap Delete Data.
If you're on iOS 16 then just delete the app from your device, restart the handset, and then re-download the Connect App. 

For your Android device, you can try this: Open settings > Apps > Connect App > Storage > Clear data / Clear cache. 

Pop back and keep us posted. 

Thanks

Ayisha_B
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

I tried to do what you said, but it still didn’t work with the apps. I used IOS 16 without any VPN. I cannot sign it with Connect Apps . What else I can do now?

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @dorahsc,

Thanks for coming back to us. Sorry that this issue is ongoing. 

Have you tried to sign into the Connect App on a different device to see if this can help? 

Can you sign into your online account without any issues?

Let us know.

Thanks.

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs