Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Virgin media cable cut through

Work being done by the local gas company have cut through my virgin media cable outside my property boundary. It’s proving impossible to find the right department to speak to about this, I was on the phone to virgin for over an hour yesterday without any help until I was transferred again and the line went dead. I tried calling the gas company but they insist that I need to contact virgin personally. Anyone know who I report this to and how I get it fixed? Thank you

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Virgin media cable cut through

I have escalated this to the VM Forum Team so that they can take whatever action is required to get this reported for you.  They should respond here later today or if not in the next day or so.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thank you, your assistance is very much appreciated. Aidan 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Aidan86, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to our community. 

I'm really sorry that the gas company have cut through your cable, I can appreciate you're keen to get this sorted and are having trouble doing so over the phone. 

Having a look at the account I can see that we've booked an engineer to come out and sort this, are you aware of this? 

You'll be able to find the details of the visit via your online account. 

Let us know so we can help further if needed.

Emma_C - Forum Team
0 Kudos