cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Virgin media business

Michaelnel16
Tuning in

We have virgin media broadband business but want to change to non business broadband to get TV function but have rand various numbers and all seems to difficult to change. Got business initially for the 4g backup but get no 4g at the property. How do I change. 

7 REPLIES 7

Ashleigh_C
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @Michaelnel16

Thank you so much for your post and welcome back to the forums. 

I am very sorry to hear you are facing issues switching your account, you would need to call our business team so they can go through your options with you and see what they can arrange. 

You can reach the team on 0800 052 0800.

Thank you. 

I called the business team they said they could do nothing so called general number and they also said they could not do anything 

Have you considered getting a different TV service on your existing broadband? Now TV, Sky Q? That way you keep the Business SLA, which you lose with the residential contract. 

- jpeg1
My name is NOT Alessandro. That's just a tag Virginmedia sticks on some contributors. Please ignore it.

Anonymous
Not applicable

We have Business broadband at 1 of our prmises and want to transfer this to another premises where there was broadband previously.

i have tried to ring customer services but it was a long wait so using  this option to find how can i do this

i also completed the the online form but no reply to this also

jpeg1
Alessandro Volta

Unfortunately you will not get any useful advice here, as this forum is for Virginmedia residential customers. You'll have to call the business helpline (and I hope it's better than the residential one). 

- jpeg1
My name is NOT Alessandro. That's just a tag Virginmedia sticks on some contributors. Please ignore it.

Adri_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hey Anonymous, thanks for reaching out to our help forums and sorry to hear of the issues you've had trying to transfer your business broadband to another property.

Please, be advised on this community we offer support on residential broadband and cable services and accounts.

If you wish to discuss your current business services and issues please refer to our business team at the contact methods seen here.

If you wish to join residential broadband as a new customer with the property in query, please call our Sales Team at 0800 183 1234 and see how we can help from there.

How long has it been since you submitted the form mentioned above?

Please, share more and we're happy to help.

Adri
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

VM Business don't want to loose a customer and VM Residential can't take a new order until after the existing VMB service is fully terminated.

You could end up with a gap of months between the VM Business a/c ending and VM Residential going live.