Menu
ALEX161
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Virgin media broadband down in UB3 5B* Hayes Harlington London

Hello Virgin 

this is a very annoying situation as the virgin broadband goes off and router blinks green light and no internet. this is been happening every weekend for past 3 weekends now .

starts at friday night 10pm and if by luck comes up by 4pm and the goes down again at 10 pm  , 

now again it is down from friday 17th october 10pm onwards and still no service as i type at this hour 13:9 pm .

while I  had called the call centre they said its not a planned outage and there are no issues, the lady spoke to me was a Pilipino  accent lady not sure who ,  as no names disclosed while spoken , and was very adamant to even consider my plea.

now since i been calling on friday 17 oct 2020 10pm  onwards no calls answered , everything is not to be blamed on covid-19 , please get you **bleep** in place and give me an answer . if its a planned outage you need to give me a notice and lastly if this is going to happen virgin need to give me a email notification that it will not be working well/ not working at all  in our area so i can look for other options to keep me connected and be in job as my job is mostly online , looking after UK hospitals .

very disappointed with virgin media service, and especially the customer rep , as there was no proper manners as i asked if i should look for other providers , and very strong in saying that there is no issue in my area or to my services, but just went on saying no issues.

can i request virgin media to respond back to my query please in timely manner and come with a solution .

regards,

virgin media customer 

0 Kudos
ALEX161
Joining in
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Virgin media broadband down in UB3 5B* Hayes Harlington London

any one from virgin able to help here , on status as to why this goes offline only in given time friday onwards if its not a planned outage
0 Kudos
jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Virgin media broadband down in UB3 5B* Hayes Harlington London

Dont start two threads on the same issue. Stick to your original one in Networking

These fora are not hotlines to VM they are where community members try and help each other, if you want to speak to VM call in at 08.00 - you should get through quickly then.

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
0 Kudos