Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Virgin media box attached to wall has been damaged? how to get it fixed?

Hi, hoping someone can point me in the right direction or help me.

My grey virgin media box which is attached to the outer wall of my house has either been weather damaged or vandalized and the wires are no wall exposed to the elements.

Not sure how to get this fixed as I am worried my service is about to go down and I can't afford to have long down time as I work from home.

I tried phoning the customer service number but after over an hour wait I never go through to anyone and the call cut off.

Has anyone got any suggestions on how to get an engineer or someone to replace the broken box?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Virgin media box attached to wall has been damaged? how to get it fixed?

Hi Cupps,

Welcome to our forums and thank you for reaching out. We certainly can't be leaving you with a weather-damaged external connection as this could cause all sorts of service issues down the line.

I'd be more than happy to get an appointment booked in with you, although we'll need to confirm account details in order to do so. I'll drop you a private message now, so we can keep your sensitive information safe. Please head to the purple envelope in the top right corner to respond.

If you've already been able to get this sorted since your post, don't worry about replying to my message with all your info, just let me know here 🙂

Thanks,

Rachael

0 Kudos