cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Virgin keep on postponing installation, since last year July :((

hatiki99
Joining in

Since July 2021 Virgin has promised to install broadband but they kept postponing every month. It was supposed to be installed today but they postponed again! This is clearly not fair as my neighbours have virgin broadband but we don't. I understand it could be costly to install but they never gave us a reason why they keep on postponing.

Could someone please help me with this?

thanks

4 REPLIES 4

Zach_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @hatiki99,

Thank you for your post. I am so sorry to hear you're facing some ongoing issues with the installation of our services in your home. There's many reasons why this may be delayed, many of which are beyond our control.

For further support on installation issues, it'd be best to reach out to our pre-installation team on 0800 052 1734. They'll be able to investigate what's happened here and advise further.

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

thanks, it would've been nice to atleast be given a reason for the delay... So I can find another broadband provider

jpeg1
Alessandro Volta

Yes, it would have been nice. But Virgin Media aren't like that.

You may eventually get a connection or you may not. It just depends on how long you are prepared to be kept waiting. 

- jpeg1
My name is NOT Alessandro. That's just a tag Virginmedia sticks on some contributors. Please ignore it.

Travis_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @hatiki99

Thanks for posting on our community forum!

What have the pre-installations team advised around this?

Regards

Travis_M
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs