cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Virgin installation

reene11
Joining in

I've just bought a house that didn't previously have broadband. I'm moving out of my parents and I've signed up for virgin as it was the best deal in the area, and what we had at my parents.

I'm currently working from home and in the new house one of the back upstairs bedrooms will be my office, however my work pc currently is connected to my hub with an ethernet cable as it has to have a wired connection.

My question is when virgin install my broadband, will they be able to put the hub in the office, or will it be in the living room where I presume the connection will come from the street ?

1 REPLY 1

VM-Jon
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there,

welcome to the community.

On installation day our technician will position the hub where ever  you would like it. They will give you advice on coverage of your Wi-Fi and make recommendations but ultimately we can put it anywhere you would like provided we can get a cable there. I would advise that over the coming days that you think about where are you are likely to use the service the most and talk to a technician on the day about it. They are very friendly and will do their very best to help and guide you.

thank you for joining us!

Here to help! I'm an install manager helping out whilst working from home. Find out more