Menu
badconnection
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Virgin install on shared driveway

Hello,

I've been trying for a while to get virgin media installed to my home. 

I live on a shared driveway with two other properties, the virgin media cables have been installed on our road and there is a junction at the boundary of the driveway. In order to have virgin media, further cable installation is required on the shared driveway itself. This driveway is on our deed and the other two properties agree to having the cables install so there is no issues on that part. Every time we try to order virgin media we get a different response depending on who is on the phone, a couple of times the sales person has told us that further installation is required and someone will come to inspect the driveway (no one has come), other sales people will straight up tell us no and to 'go with BT or sky instead'. This is quite frustrating and I would appreciate any help anyone can offer here. We are currently on a bad FTTC connection getting a max of ~20Mb down and 1Mb up.

Thank you

0 Kudos
Christy_D
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Virgin install on shared driveway

Hi there

Happy to take a look for you

I will pop you a private message to see if there is anything I can do to help with this.

Thanks

Christy

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos
Roger_Gooner
Legend
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Virgin install on shared driveway

Wayleaves from the two other property owners will be needed.

--
Hub 3.0, TP-Link Archer C8, TP-Link TL-SG108S 8-port gigabit switch, V6
My Broadband Ping - Roger's VM Broadband Connection
0 Kudos