cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Virgin hub 3

Kas19298
Joining in

I can not get my hub 3 to accept the 8 number password. I have tried all the suggestions like reset to factory settings and rebooting still no luck. Also internet speed is slow. Any help please, i think the hub is faulty but I'm not a virgin technition. Thanks kas

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

-tony-
Alessandro Volta

has the password ever worked - try another reset - hold the button a good 30 sec and then some - dont power off just let the hub sort its self out

if that does not help post back and wait for VM to get to the thread they will sort a replacement or a tech

as to the slow speeds how are you testing wired or wifi - always test wired

Tony.
Sacked VIP

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

5 REPLIES 5

-tony-
Alessandro Volta

has the password ever worked - try another reset - hold the button a good 30 sec and then some - dont power off just let the hub sort its self out

if that does not help post back and wait for VM to get to the thread they will sort a replacement or a tech

as to the slow speeds how are you testing wired or wifi - always test wired

Tony.
Sacked VIP

Hi thanks done all that several times but will give it another try.

jpeg1
Alessandro Volta

You are using the right password,  not the WiFi one?  Make sure that you are reading the password correctly.  I had one where the label was damaged and the printing was not very clear.

- jpeg1
My name is NOT Alessandro. That's just a tag Virginmedia sticks on some contributors. Please ignore it.

Hi thanks for reply yes I am using correct password, i have used every password on the base. Still no luck, its strange as i have been using for nearly 2 years. Thanks Kas

Gareth_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hello Kas19298

Sorry to hear about this
I am more than happy to take a look at this for you 
I will need to send you a private message to pass security 
If you can check the purple envelope top right of your screen that would be great 
Regards     
Gareth_L