Menu
mwho2020
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Virgin fibre broadband - A month later and I'm still waiting for Virgin Media to contact me...

Hi,

I'm in a Virgin services area and am interested in joining Virgin fibre broadband. I completed the online service checker using my postcode this asks for my details for follow-up.

"We're pretty sure you'll be able to get your perfect Virgin Media package, but we'll need to get a bit more info first. Just pop your details in below and we’ll be in touch within ten working days to tell you what services are available there."

I provided my details over a month ago but no one from Virgin Media has contacted me. I'm very interested in joining but am now very concerned about the level of Virgin media customer service if I do join and there is an issue that needs to be resolved. My work requires a reliable, fast and stable fibre connection.

Thanks for your help.

0 Kudos
VM-Jon
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Virgin fibre broadband - A month later and I'm still waiting for Virgin Media to contact me...

Hi there,

please accept our apologies for the delay, let me take a look at this for you.

I will send you a private message for your details and see what can be done 

Thank you

Jon

Here to help! I'm an install manager helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos