Menu
Ash44
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Virgin customer service

Is Virgin customer service really so bad and can’t sort simple installation issue at all. I’ve had a number of cancelled appointments by Virgin and if someone turns up doesn’t fix the issues. This problem is between VM and their contractor. I am having to suffer because of this 

0 Kudos
gary_dexter
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Virgin customer service

More info would be required to even begin diagnosing anything here

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi
0 Kudos
Ash44
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

The network works intermittently with dropping off now and then and signal not powerful enough to cover the whole house, so a I am using 2 boosters also.  But the real problem is outside the cable from pavement to the house approx 6metres is left over the soil amongst the plants & bushes. It should have been shielded and buried. VM have not sorted it since installation late Aug 2020.  Many appointments but nothing done yet. 

0 Kudos
Gareth_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hello Ash44

Sorry to hear this has not been sorted yet 

We have been placing any non essential visits on hold with the lockdowns

I know this can be done social distanced, But as soon as we are still placing these on hold until further notice 

Gareth_L

0 Kudos