Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Virgin cable cut -no internet, no telephone, no TV

Hi

My Virgin cable have been cut during some digging works on my driveway and I've been left without internet while smart working from home.
Is there a possibility to have an engineer sent as an emergency? I would be happy to pay the free to have him coming ASAP as an emergency. Many thanks for your support

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Virgin cable cut -no internet, no telephone, no TV

You can either call in (08:00 is the best time) or wait on here for a few days (6 to 7 days average) until one of the VM Forum Staff comes along.

If you wait on here Do Not bump the thread it will put it further down the VM 'to do list'.

***********************************************************************************************************************************

Mike Robinson
Retired Aircraft Engineer & Computer Based Training and Learning Designer for many of the world's Military Arms.

My Broadband Ping - 26_Aug_2020

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Virgin cable cut -no internet, no telephone, no TV

Hi fcostagliola, 

Welcome to the Community and thank you for posting. 

Our apologies for the delay in response to hear your cables were cut while you were having work completed. 

I have taken a look from our side and can see a technician was booked to complete the repair. How did this go please?

Let me know and I will be happy to help. 

Thank you

Nat
0 Kudos