Menu
acynan97
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Virgin Socket Installation

Hi there,

How do I get in contact with someone so I can book a Virgin socket installation?

Received the Quick Set-up package but searched the house and no wall socket at all - I have no idea how I'm supposed to get in touch? Could someone please help?
Thanks!

0 Kudos
Adduxi
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Virgin Socket Installation

@acynan97 wrote:

<snip>Received the Quick Set-up package but searched the house and no wall socket at all - I have no idea how I'm supposed to get in touch? Could someone please help?

Thanks!

There may not be a wall socket.  Look for the brown external VM box on the outside wall and trace the cable to the inside.  It may just be a cable indoors.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Paulina_Z
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi @acynan97,

Welcome to our Community Forum! Thank you for your post and I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing this issue with your Quick Start install!

Have you taken a look on our Quick Start page to see what the sockets you need look like? Please take a look here for more information.

You can always get in touch with our technical team on 150 from any Virgin Media phone, or on 0345 454 1111 from any other phone.

If you're still experiencing this issue, we can have a technician arranged to visit you at your property and have this installed for you. 

I will send you a Private Message to confirm a few details before I book the appointment. Please keep an eye out for a purple envelope at the top right corner of your Forum page.

I will be in touch soon.

Thanks! 🙂

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Paulina_Z
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi @acynan97,

Thank you for confirming your details with me over Private Message.

I have booked a technician for you to look into your issue and help install the Virgin Media socket and your QuickStart equipment.

I have confirmed the details of your appointment via Private Message. You can always amend and manage your appointment via your online account.

Please keep us updated on the appointment and let us know how it goes. Give us a shout if you need anything else in the meantime.

Thank you,

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos