Menu
tayoos
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Virgin Media to my house

Hi,

I am trying to see if i can get virgin media to my house. All the houses in the area currently have it and us on a small private road do not. There are only about 3 houses on our road and neighbours have showed interest. I am currently on BT and it is unbelievably slow specially with 2 people working from home and having students at home as well. I have contacted someone from virgin previously around a month or two ago and they said they would get someone to survey our road however never got a response back. I believe our drive would need to be dug up for the procedure but not too sure how it goes.

I was wondering if there's anyone I can contact for the surveying or just to find out if we can actually get it on our road as when virgin where cabling the main roads previously they said it wouldn't take much work to get it on the private road.

Thanks

0 Kudos
Christy_D
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Virgin Media to my house

Hi there,

Please let me assist you with this.

I will need to send you a private message so I can take your personal details if thats okay.

Thank your posting on the VM community

Christy

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos