Menu
Fuqvmedia
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Virgin Media screwed up my billing address.

I've been trying to have it rectified for the last weeks.  Following the help section, after four or five click-throughs you're told to download a form, fill out the changes, and send it to namechange@virginmedia.co.uk.  Yes, even if it's an address correction, which was their error to begin with, it's sent to this email.  I get a reply from someone behind this email telling me to call the customer service team instead.  Calling the number, after following the voice-prompts you end up on a dead-end with a busy tone sound.  Funny how upon signing up all their representatives are so polite and eager, right?  Now that you have a concern, you get ping-ponged all over the place.

0 Kudos
Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Virgin Media screwed up my billing address.

Hey Fuqvmedia,

Sorry to hear that you're having issues with your address details on your account.

I have been able to locate your account and this is being worked on by the team at the moment, we need to update all of our records and any network details that have your address on, we hope to have this completed very soon for you.

Regards

Steven_L

0 Kudos
Fuqvmedia
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Virgin Media screwed up my billing address.

And a letter gets sent, ironically, to the wrong house address saying the complaint is being resolved.  Hilarious.

0 Kudos