cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Virgin Media isn’t available at your new address (but it actually is)

ziggyonline
Joining in

Would it be possible for you to do the same for me? My building is divided into two flats. The flat below has service but the flat above is not listed on the virgin media website. I've PM'd you my address

I called and was told this was fine and my flat would be added, which would only take a couple days and it was ok to start a contract.

I've called a couple times and now been told they don't know when it will be added. I feel like I've been scammed. They're sending an box and installer to a non existant address. Every time I call they tell me ANYTHING to get me off the line, they transfer me to random teams, they hang up the call. Its frustrating.

5 REPLIES 5

ziggyonline
Joining in

I've also got the wrong address on the system. The house number is listed but not the flat. Could I get help with this?

Melissa_F

Hi,

Thank you for your post.

We would like to take a closer look in to this for you. One of our forum team will be along shortly to send you a PM.

Thanks

Melissa

Ashleigh_C
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @ziggyonline 

Thank you so much for your post and welcome to the forums! 

I'm so sorry to hear that you are facing this issue with us! I'd be happy to take a look for you. 

I'll pop a PM across now, please keep an eye out for the purple envelope in the top right corner alerting you to a new message. 

Thanks again 

ziggyonline
Joining in

Hi, I just got a text telling me that Virgin Kit will be delivered by yodel tomorrow.. I had been told that my Virgin Kit order was cancelled while they were sorting out my account.

I called them up to ask them to cancel again and was transfered to the "yodel" department. The yodel department says I need a yodel shipping ID to cancel and there was nothing they could do, which is ridiculous.

I have not receieved any ID via text or email and nothing is on the website. Could you help please I am not in the house tomorrow and don't want to recieve the box anyway until my account issue is sorted.

My My Orders and Appointments page is totally empty too..