cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Virgin Media isn’t available at your new address (but it actually is)

alex202020
Tuning in

I'm moving home and want to keep my broadband service but get the message "It looks like Virgin Media isn’t available at your new address". However, the property looks to be supplied with VM cable already and the neighbouring properties in the street are showing on the database as connected and available.

I've tried with Live Chat 5 times now, but no luck making progress to get to the bottom of it, although one time they did acknowledge that broadband should in fact be available and they would pass it on to another team, but no reply.

I really want to sort this out as soon as possible but live chat really isn't working well so far.

46 REPLIES 46

Christy_D
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @dasher27 

Are you hoping to move your services over to this address or will this be for new services?

Have you spoken to the move and transfer team if its for moving services?

Thanks,

Christy

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

No this will be for new services

Christy_D
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

No problem. I'll pop you a private message and we'll go from there. 

Thanks,

Christy

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

Hey @dasher27,

Welcome to the community and thanks for taking the time to post your issue on the forums.

Have you been able to get more information with the help of @Christy_D?

Regards,

Steven_L

Not much help unfortunately - I asked a follow up question and didn't get a response despite sending another nudge.

Sorry for any delay @dasher27, it can take a few days for staff to respond via the Forums.

If you do still require assistance, I'd advise giving our team a call on 0800 183 1234.

Keep us posted. 

Ayisha_B
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Same problem here. Please help.

Christy_D
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi there @popcm 

Are you wanting to move services or order new services?

Have you spoken with the move and transfer team yet?

Thanks,

Christy

I am moving to a new build house which I cannot find via postcode in virgin but I can via royalmail. Virgin is available to all other houses of the same postcode.

Christy_D
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Are you wanting to move your current services with us to the new build address?