Menu
chloewakefieldd
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Virgin Media didn't show up and my order has disappeared!

Hi,

I ordered fibre on 20th March and my installation date was set for 7th April.

On 6th April I got a call at 12:00 saying they had an engineer available and asked if I would like it installed later that day, to which I agreed. They asked what sort of time and I said 6-7pm. The guy then booked installation for that time. I had my phone on silent at work (we video call all day) so I missed the engineer's call at 16:40, but this was earlier than I was told anyway!

I called back not long after at 17:16 and his voicemail says he replies within 30 mins, so I left him a message to call me back. I've since called him a few more times but it always goes to voicemail. No callback, and no answer.

So on the 6th the engineer didn't show, and I was getting concerned because my order had disappeared from the Virgin Media website. From late on the 6th it's said, "It looks like you don't have any open orders!". It didn't say this before. Before the call at 12:00 it said installation was booked for the 7th and since the call it said installation was booked for the 6th. Since then, it hasn't shown any order there at all.

But today (7th) was my original installation date so I wondered if they would come to install it today, but still noone turned up, and I've had no contact from them, I can't contact the guy who phoned, and I can't get through on the helpline despite trying multiple routes through their automated system as it always end with "we're sorry our call centres are closed".

So yeah I'm kinda screaming into the void here, but it's worth a shot. Can someone from Virgin Media please tell me what is going on??

0 Kudos
ChristopherVM
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Virgin Media didn't show up and my order has disappeared!

Hi, sorry that we messed up, I can help with this issue. I'll send you a private message.

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

stoker1
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Virgin Media didn't show up and my order has disappeared!

Hi Chris, I am having the same issue. Can you please help me?

0 Kudos