Menu
steven87
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Virgin Media at New Property

Hi all, 

Looking for some guidance. I am moving house end of next month and struggling to find out if VirginMedia are available at my new house. 

I've tried reaching out to the New Home team at Virgin (I have bought a new build property) but the office has been closed due to Covid, i've been referred to an email address to send an enquiry and getting no response after almost 2 weeks. 

Most online broadband checkers do not show VM at the area but do not know how accurate they are. When I try to put in address details online, it defaults to a Manchester address so unsure as to whether my actual details are being held by VM. 

Any help would be appreciated

Steven

0 Kudos
Christy_D
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Virgin Media at New Property

Hi there

Will you be moving services to this address?

If so the best thing to do is to speak to the move and transfer team and request a spotter.

https://www.virginmedia.com/help/moving-home

Thanks

Christy

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos
steven87
Tuning in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Christy, 

That is the hope. I have MaxitTV and M350 broadband at my current property, preference would be to keep VM as I have had very few issues and happy with the service i've had over the last 3 years. 

However, if VM is not available then I would prefer to know sooner rather than later so I can look at alternate options. 

Thanks

0 Kudos
nodrogd
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

The Thinkbroadband checker is pretty accurate. Select VM & zoom in on the area you are moving too. If there are green spots in the road you are moving too it’s usually a good sign:

https://labs.thinkbroadband.com/local/broadband-map#6/50.275/-0.835/virgin/ 

VM BB TV Landline. Vonage 2nd line. Freeview/Freesat HD, ASDA/Tesco PAYG Mobile. Customer since 1993

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos