Menu
backtothefuture
Rising star
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Virgin Media 'Essential Broadband' plan from autumn ?

There has been mention in the press and on the Virgin Media website (below), that Virgin Media are launching a new 'Essential Broadband' plan for existing customers from this autumn.

https://www.virginmedia.com/corporate/media-centre/press-releases/virgin-media-launches-virgin-media...

Does anyone have anymore information on when exactly this will be available? - A family member is looking to move over to this plan when this is available.

Thanks in advance

-

If I have helped please feel free to give 'Kudos' by clicking on the thumbs up icon against any of my posts. If I have helped to solve an issue you can also click on the 'Mark As Helpful Answer' link to mark it as helpful.
0 Kudos
VM-Jon
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Virgin Media 'Essential Broadband' plan from autumn ?

Hi there,

lots of new plans get added monthly, if you would like me to ask one of the team to call they can run through everything for you ?

Here to help! I'm an install manager helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos
backtothefuture
Rising star
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

@VM-Jon,

I'm not sure if you looked at the Virgin Media press release, but this is a basic broadband only plan that is to be available to those on benefits only.  Virgin say that existing customers will be able to move over by completing an online form.

Do you know if this online form is available yet ?

This is for a family member and they wish to arrange this online as advertised.  Do you have a launch date for this yet ?

Thanks

-

If I have helped please feel free to give 'Kudos' by clicking on the thumbs up icon against any of my posts. If I have helped to solve an issue you can also click on the 'Mark As Helpful Answer' link to mark it as helpful.
0 Kudos
Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi backtothefuture,

Thank you for reaching out to us, we don't have any launch information around this as yet, I have reached out to see if I can get any further information.

Regards

Paul

0 Kudos
nomis
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Was there any update or details found out when this was chased up with the relevant department/s?

The press release in August stated this will be launching in Autumn and there has been no further information or press release since.

0 Kudos
Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Nomis,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and welcome, I am sorry we don't have a release date at the moment for this, as soon as we do there will be a press release advising this.

Kind regards

Paul.