cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Virgin Media Box Removal

Nicola_Jeff
Joining in

Hi, 

I recently purchased and moved into a house with a Virgin Media box both inside and outside. I am not a customer of Virgin Media and have no intention of becoming one so really need this box removed. 

This box has already got in the way of installing the fibre internet and now we need to move the TV aerial connection and this box needs to be removed urgently. 

How do we arrange for someone to come and remove this box and the connection to my property? 

Thanks, 

Nicola 

2 REPLIES 2

jpeg1
Alessandro Volta

This is a common question on here. 

The usual answer from Virginmedia is that they don't want to remove the box and cable because they may be needed for a new customer some time in the future. 

You should give them some time for a staff member to reply here and take some details, but nothing will happen very quickly.

If they haven't removed the cable and boxes after a reasonable time, you may have to remove them yourself. There are no harmful voltages on the cable.

- jpeg1
My name is NOT Alessandro. That's just a tag Virginmedia sticks on some contributors. Please ignore it.

Chris_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Nicola_Jeff, thanks for the message. 

I am sorry to hear that you don't want service with us and will send you a PM to get some details. 

Kind regards, Chris.