cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Virgin Media Availability - Only one of two houses unavailable at postcode

boltzmann
Tuning in

Hello,

We are currently in the process of moving to a new location and we wanted to switch to Virgin Media from Sky (Sky is expensive and Virgin Media speed go vroom) but unfortunately we are moving into the only house seemingly in the entire postcode that doesn't get Virgin Media, even the house next door is marked as available.

I have been in contact with the sales team but they said they couldn't say anything. I am unsure of where to go from here since we would really like to switch to Virgin Media for broadband, tv and phone.

Any advice would be appreciated,

Dyl

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

VM-Jon
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @boltzmann 

Thank you for reaching out to us here, to the community.

There could be a number of reasons why one property could receive service and not another. It’s very difficult to say without understanding it a little more so I would like to take a look at this for you and see what I can do to help. In order to do so I will need a little bit more detail so I will send you a private message.

Once we have a better understanding we may be able to escalate this to one of our team to resolve for you because we would love to have you as a customer.

Thank you

Jon

Here to help! I'm an install manager helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

1 REPLY 1

VM-Jon
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @boltzmann 

Thank you for reaching out to us here, to the community.

There could be a number of reasons why one property could receive service and not another. It’s very difficult to say without understanding it a little more so I would like to take a look at this for you and see what I can do to help. In order to do so I will need a little bit more detail so I will send you a private message.

Once we have a better understanding we may be able to escalate this to one of our team to resolve for you because we would love to have you as a customer.

Thank you

Jon

Here to help! I'm an install manager helping out whilst working from home. Find out more