Menu
Djamel
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Virgin Medi Hub 3

Hi my hub 3 acting up the base light is a solid green light and the wifi logo is a solid green but the middle logo with the 2 arrows keeps flashing whilst the other 2 are a solid green I’ve tried to reset the hub and check my wiring but it keeps flashing and I can’t connect can someone please help me with this issue 

0 Kudos
newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Virgin Medi Hub 3

Hi Djamel,

Have you looked at Check service status at the top of the page? You can also a run a test on your equipment from there.

If nothing is showing  you could also try the  Service Status number  0800 561 0061.  This often gives details of more local issues down to postcode level.

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

I don't work for Virgin Media.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge. Learn more

Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules
0 Kudos
Sasha_W
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Virgin Medi Hub 3

Hi @Djamel

Welcome to the forum page and thanks for posting this on here. 

Sorry to hear you're having some issues with your hub but we can certainly look into this for you. 

Have you carried out what @newapollo has suggested regarding the service status page as this will indicate whether there is an outage in your area? 

Do you find that you have loss of connection or is it just intermittent? 

Is it affecting one or more devices? 

Have you carried out a further pin hole reset to see if this makes a difference since posting on here? 

Please do let us know. 

Thanks 

Sasha - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos