Menu
Tuning in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Virgin Install

Hi 

Just wondering if my virgin install will still go ahead with the new COVID 19 restrictions?

0 Kudos
Knows their stuff
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Virgin Install

Telephone and broadband is considered an essential service, so it will go ahead, but it may be delayed. So the same as currently, ie, pre-lockdown. 

0 Kudos
Tuning in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Please can you advise what you mean by delayed. A little concerned as I will be disconnected from my current provider so I need to confirm the install will still go ahead on the same day? 

0 Kudos
Knows their stuff
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

They will attempt to go ahead on the same day, but like all services in the current conditions, it may be delayed or rescheduled due to unforeseen circumstances. 

It is always best therefore to keep your current service provider (if you can afford) until your new service is installed and working.  

0 Kudos
Tuning in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

The cancellation was an automated process, virgin media contacted my old ISP to let them know they will be taking over my phone tv and broadband services. My current ISP then contacted me to confirm this was correct and should happen on the day virgin media had suggested. There was not an option to keep both services running unfortunately. You can only have one phone and broadband service at a time!

0 Kudos