Menu
Aze007
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Virgin HUB 3 broken, no power

Hi please can I have new virgin hub 3? The current one have up last night. Checked it with a second charger still no lights coming up. Completely dead. What details do you need to arrange for this please?

0 Kudos
MikeRobbo
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Virgin HUB 3 broken, no power

You can contact VM to report the problem using ...

Pre-installation & Delivery team on 08000 521 734

Activation number on 0800 953 9500 

Text service on 07533051809

150 from Virgin landline.

0345 454 1111 from any other UK  phone.

The best time to call is weekdays 08:00 to get a UK agent, anything after 10:00 you must realise that you are quite likely to get through to an offshore agent that doesn't speak English as a first language.

Or you can wait on here for one of the VM Staff to pick up the thread but this may take a few days.

*********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
BT Smart Hub 2 with 70Mbs Download,18Mbs Upload, 9.17ms Latency & 0.35ms Jitter.
0 Kudos
John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Virgin HUB 3 broken, no power

Hi Aze007

Thanks for posting. My apologies for the router issue. 

I've sent one now to the account address. You'll receive it in 1-3 working days

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos