Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Verifying

TV went off last week, contacted virgin media online and they sent a new V6 box which we've installed but its stuck on the verifying with an error code of C219. Rebooted as per, still not working. Tried to contact helpdesk which is not possible! Going around the houses as code C219 says contact us!!  I believe the end of my cable coming into the house to attach the coaxial cable is damaged.  If its not this can anyone shed any light please as we haven't had this TV working for 4 days now.  Thanks in advance

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Verifying

All new installs / replacement electronic equipment need to be activated.

You can try the Activation number -  0800 953 9500 

Best time to phone is 08:00

Or

You can wait on here for one of the VM Staff to pick up the thread but this may take a few days.

***********************************************************************************************************************************

Mike Robinson
Semi-Retired Aircraft Engineer & Computer Based Training and Learning Designer for many of the world's Military Arms.

My Broadband Ping - Mike Robbo
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Spoiler
Thanks for your reply. I’m now ringing the number you suggested and an automated voice is telling me everything is activated? And no way to talk to anyone ! The call then disconnects. But my set up is still telling me there is a network error code c219 and to call them. 
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Alessandro Volta
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Make sure that your V6 is setup as shown below ...

tivo-v6

V6-connection

***********************************************************************************************************************************

Mike Robinson
Semi-Retired Aircraft Engineer & Computer Based Training and Learning Designer for many of the world's Military Arms.

My Broadband Ping - Mike Robbo
0 Kudos