Menu
RyanK1992
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

VVIP Bundle question

I've just had a very poor experience on the phone there and wondering if anyone can help. I'm 9 days into the VVIP bundle and I've had nothing but trouble ; slow speeds, mobile signal issues and of course today I'm affected by the TV and BB outage in Scotland.

I totally understand faults can happen however overall, I've been left very unimpressed with the VVIP bundle. When I took the bundle out, I specifically asked if I could revert back to my old package and price if I was not happy and was told absolutely. I have the chat log to prove this. I then said I must have been misadvised so where does this leave me to be told you just need to stay on the same package or pay more. I now feel totally locked in without any real cooling off period despite being told I had 14 days.

This advisor then told me my contract end date was September and I had to pay £240 to leave. I thought I had signed a new 12 month term so again, I feel I've been misadvised again, I was then passed through to retentions and the call dropped although I believe that was my signal and not the advisor at your end 🙂

I'm absolutely frustrated and totally disappointed with the attitude of that advisor ; it was so dismissive of the situation and as if they really couldn't care less!

Sorry for the rant!

0 Kudos
chrisxp
Up to speed
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: VVIP Bundle question

Hi there,

Absolutely understand your frustration being from Scotland too.

I apologise that I have just stumbled upon this topic now. You are absolutely entitled to the 14day cooling off period, it's for anything contract related be it BB, phone, etc. See here: https://www.which.co.uk/consumer-rights/advice/how-to-cancel-a-contract-without-being-penalised

Hopefully you may have progressed in the meantime?

Thanks,

Happy Virgin Customer

If you like my answer please give "Kudos" (thumbs up) and if it's helpful please mark it as "Accepted Solution".

0 Kudos