cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VM socket, no cable fits

Tammy1975
Joining in

20220614_081538.jpg

 All the cables received don't fit in here. Should there be another box? Looked all over flat and nothing. We do have a socket for TV and FM - should I use those but they on different wall...

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

-tony-
Alessandro Volta

thata phone socket and of no use - post a photo of the other 2 outlets but if the cable fits on then try each one  - you will need to ring the activation line - 0800 953 9500

Tony.
Sacked VIP

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

9 REPLIES 9

-tony-
Alessandro Volta

thata phone socket and of no use - post a photo of the other 2 outlets but if the cable fits on then try each one  - you will need to ring the activation line - 0800 953 9500

Tony.
Sacked VIP

Thank you. I phoned VM and other sockets no use. Engineer has to come round.

-tony-
Alessandro Volta

why is the other socket no use - have you tested it - post a photo - if CS was offshore they wont have a clue and will tell you anything to get you off the line

Tony.
Sacked VIP

I might just be blonde now but I can't get picture to less than a MB to post. But it just has 2 sockets one says TV and the other FM on top of them.

I have also traced the wire coming into flat and it only goes to the original socket of picture posted.

-tony-
Alessandro Volta

@Tammy1975 wrote:

I might just be blonde now but I can't get picture to less than a MB to post. But it just has 2 sockets one says TV and the other FM on top of them.

thats certainly sounds like a VM connection - try both and ring the activation line - nothing lost - if they work then great - if not wait for the tech

Tony.
Sacked VIP

Thank you so much. Will do.

Hey @Tammy1975,

Welcome back to the community and thanks for taking the time to post.

I can see that you were able to arrange an appointment and that has now been completed on the system, is everything working as it should for you now?

Regards,

Steven_L

Hi Steven, yes all sorted. Sam came round yesterday with the connection and now up and running. Amazing service!

Thank you