Menu
Sleuthman
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

VM Fibre Build

Hi, Virgin Media fibre is currently being added in my town, however they seem to have built right up to the road my property is on and stopped. Would it be possible to do our road while they're here? Having faster internet would really help with my work from home situation. Or is my address part of a future rollout? (Can pm my address)

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
Serena_C
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: VM Fibre Build

Hi @Sleuthman,

Welcome to our Community Help Forums 🙂

Thank you for making your first post regarding Virgin Media Fibre and when you may be able to receive it in your home.

I am going to send you a PM now so that I may obtain your address and enquire when you will be getting fibre in your road, please look out for the purple envelope at in the top right corner!

Thanks

Serena

0 Kudos
nodrogd
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: VM Fibre Build

Virgin only install on roads that are Local Authority maintained. If you are in a recent (less than 5 year old) new build estate, or on a Private road it will not be included in the build plan.

Virgin BB TV Landline. Freeview/Freesat HD, Virgin Mobile, Tesco Mobile. Cable customer since 1993

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos