cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VM Cabinet Graffiti Removal Request

RussStairs
Tuning in

Can someone at Virgin help arrange to remove the graffiti on the VM cabinet at the top of St. Peter's Road, Broadstairs, CT10 2AP? See attached photo.

Many thanks in advance.

IMG_4245.jpeg

18 REPLIES 18

Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi RussStairs, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. It's great having you on board with us in the Community. 

I'm sorry to see that someone has defaced the cabinet. I have reported this to the relevant teams and they will arrange for things to be sorted. 

Once we have a reference number for the work, we'll let you know. 

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi RussStairs, 

Thanks for your patience on this one. 

The team have come back to me to advise they are unable to locate the cabinet on our servers. Can you please let us know the nearest house number for where the cabinet is situated please?

Once we have this we can progress things further for you. 

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

Thanks. It is directly outside 23 St. Peter’s Road, Broadstairs, Kent CT10 2AP.

Hi @RussStairs, thanks for getting back to us.

I have forwarded the details you've provided to the appropriate team now.  This will then be assigned to a team in the field to resolve.

Regards

Lee_R

Haven’t heard from anyone and nothing has been done — could you give me an update?

Hi @RussStairs,

We did indeed raise this with the relevant team, however, I have flagged this again to them to get this resolved as soon as possible.

Thank you in advance for your patience,

Akua_A
Forum Team

Can you provide a direct contact with the relevant team? On current evidence they don't seem to pay any attention to the moderators of this forum. If you cannot provide me with a direct contact please say so, so that I can make a complaint about this lack of transparency and effort. Virgin makes its profits with these cabinets and seems happy to stand by and do nothing whilst they despoil towns and villages all over the country.

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @RussStairs 

The direct number for reporting street box problems is 0330 333 0444 - they probably work Monday to Friday 9 'til 5.

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

Please update me on the status of this or provide me with an official direct link to the team that has responsibility. Please do not thank me for my patience -- that has run out. This cabinet has been in its current state for over a year. Virgin's behaviour is shameful. An apology is more in order.