Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

V6 box connectors

Help needed please, on our old tivo box there was a scart output to which i use to connect my old archos recordable mp3 player and transfer programmes onto it, on the new v6 box there is no scart output anymore so i have bought a couple of different convertors off ebay ie hdmi to scart also hdmi to rca connectors but neither of which seem to work, the nearest i can get is sound but a black & white picture, just wondered if you have any advice on a different way to get the output from our v6 box so i can transfer programmes onto my archos machine please?
Many thanks john.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: V6 box connectors

Hi there

There is no adapter which will work for this as it is to do with the output of the resolution from the box and not just the cable. Unfortunately all you can use is a HDMI lead.

I am a Virgin Media engineer technician working from home and am familiar with these sort of questions from working in the field.

I hope this clears up your query.

Thanks

Please consider leaving me some Kudos and mark my answer as helpful! 🙂

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: V6 box connectors

Thank you so much for getting back to me, i will now stop wasting my money buying adaptors that wont work.

best regards john.

0 Kudos