Menu
vimhawk
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

V56 Not Subscribed

I have a few channels, so the box is clearly connected.  Also I get various other things on my TV via the cable so everything is connected there.  However the vast majority of channels show V56 Not Subscribed, and there is no facility to do so via the box.  Moreover, when I call for help I get the message that due to Covid the service centres are closed and I should go via faults online.  Unfortunately that path leads me to calling a service centre!  So I'm going round in circles.  I've seen similar faults to this, but nobody has actually posted an answer short of the usual 'are you sure you are connected'.  What am I supposed to do if I can't call someone?  I'm a relatively new customer but have never had these channels.

0 Kudos
jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: V56 Not Subscribed

CS is still open and picking up. Call at 08.00 and you should get through quickly

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
0 Kudos