Menu
EpiAmyB
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Urgent - Self start kit not arrived and cannot register for online account

Hi,

My quick start self installation kit was supposed to be ready to collect yesterday but has not come. I have received not info from collect plus. Also my account number or area number seem to be wrong because when I try to register for an online virgin media account the system won’t recognise these details. Please help. Not quick start as advertised!

Thanks,

Amy

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
-tony-
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Urgent - Self start kit not arrived and cannot register for online account

this place is not a direct route to VM help - i doubt anyone will pick this up this side of christmas - maybe not this side of 2021 so you need to ring but unless your package is in the post and just delayed nothing is going to happen

Tony
0 Kudos
EpiAmyB
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks. I have tried calling - was on hold for 40 mins then got disconnected. Also tried the online chat but got no response. Starting to think I should just cancel and go with a different provider! Thanks for the advice 

0 Kudos
vircom
Super solver
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Sadly 40 minutes on hold is nothing unusual, nor are disconnections, or promises of a call back that never happen. That said you can be lucky and get a quick answer and efficient service. To cancel you will need to call in, so same problem. Usually it is best to call at about 8am, but as we are now fully into the holiday period delays could be even longer. If you follow the menus to the thinking of leaving option, you often get more experienced staff, who are better able to help no matter what the problem. The Virgin reps on this forum can also be very helpful, but usually take a week or so to respond.

Hopefully the delivery has just got caught up in the Christmas parcels and you will just have a short delay but don’t count on it.
0 Kudos