Menu
maheshkannan84
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Upgraded billing is confusing

Just called the customer service and upgraded. Same package as before but going up by £2 which I understand and 18 months contract. It was supposed to have gone up to £49 originally but after the call they just raised £2. However the mail I got says the first month bill would be £49 which doesn’t explain why. Also said subsequent package charge would be £12.50 which again I can’t understand why. Whom should I call / mail to get more clarification? 

0 Kudos
-tony-
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Upgraded billing is confusing

there is no email - you need to talk to retentions

dial 150 or 0345 454 1111 and follow the prompts to - 'thinking of leaving us' - then "technical issues" - dont worry about that they do much more - open 8am -10pm 7 days a week - should take you to a UK call centre

Tony
maheshkannan84
Tuning in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks Tony. will try that. 

0 Kudos
David_Bn
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Good Afternoon maheshkannan84,

Thanks for your post and I'm sorry to see that the new packaging upgrade has created some confusion over the billing of the account

Have you been able to gain an understanding of this with the assistance of your self-care account or are you still struggling?

Were you advised of any inflated bills that you will be issued ahead of any pro-rata charges being refund and reflected in any future bills?

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

0 Kudos