Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 11 of 31
Flag for a moderator

Re: Upgrade to Hub 3

Today received email from Yodel 11.21 am 'Your Order is out for delivery between 11.33 and 13.33 today' It came at 11.50 am so my son is going to set it up later today. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 12 of 31
Flag for a moderator

Hi B819m,

Thank you for coming back to me and for the update, I am glad to hear you have now received your new super hub, let us know if you require any further assistance.

Kind regards

Paul.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 13 of 31
Flag for a moderator

Hello Paul, all is OK but I had to make new shared folder shortcuts here and there as there was a change in particular ip addresses as noted when I ran the free IP-Scanner prog so all running fine.

Thank you for the offer of any help required though.

Let us hope the other chaps on here resolve their issues in getting the Hub 3.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 14 of 31
Flag for a moderator

So where is my homehub3 as well?

I dutifully responded to the letter by going to the /hubswap page. Selected a date. I tried to re-enter the details to be sure it was confirmed and was shown that I had already claimed.

I have stayed in all day waiting for the delivery but nothing. no confirmation email as stated here:

How soon will I receive my Order Confirmation email?

We'll send you an email confirming your delivery date within seven days. If there's a delay it just means it's taking us a little longer to process because there's some outstanding activity on your account. We'll make sure we sort out your order as quickly as possible, so you can start enjoying speedy, wireless broadband.

No delivery as stated here:

What time can I expect delivery?

Our friends at Yodel will deliver your new Hub 3 to your billing address, on the day you've chosen, between 8am and 9pm. Make sure you add your mobile number to your details – that way we can text you on the delivery day with all the information you'll need to track your order.

I'm simply asking for you to do what you have committed to do. I'm not even the one asking you to do this.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 15 of 31
Flag for a moderator

Good evening all.

I thought I was the only one who this happened to, but apparently not.

I responded to the letter like everyone else and picked out a delivery slot (Aug 7th) - got no confirmation whatsoever in my inbox and had someone at home all day to receive the package on the designated date. Guess what - no delivery, message or anything. I played fair and gave it a while as I suspected more than a few people took up this offer, and today went back to the hubswap link in case something had gone wrong somewhere along the line.

I got to a screen which said I had already claimed my upgrade and the delivery date I picked out. I don't know if/where it was delivered to but it certainly wasn't to me. Tried putting the screen capture up but it results in a triangle (direct and URL options attempted).

Any advice on how to proceed from here would be appreciated.

Many thanks.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 16 of 31
Flag for a moderator

Hello dawatcher, here is a copy and paste of my action on Thursday which did get a positive response:

I phoned the FAULTS Dept. hoping they could sort the problem out and so again I had to recap the events taking place starting with the letter I received on 2nd August.  She said she would immediately carry out the appropriate procedure and I should be receiving the hub 3 on Monday 19 August.

You may have to wait 20 minutes or so but I phoned 150 on the landline si it was free.

When I called up hubswap and booked the 9th August I didn't even get a response regarding Yodel making a delivery and in my first call to Accounts they said there was no record of my application.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 17 of 31
Flag for a moderator

Many thanks - will try that tomorrow.

Appreciate the assistance.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 18 of 31
Flag for a moderator

Hi Vhailior,

Sorry for the delayed reply.

Have you received your Hub 3?

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 19 of 31
Flag for a moderator

Hi dawatcher,

Is there anything we can assist with? 

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 20 of 31
Flag for a moderator

Just wanted to say that John_GS from Virgin sorted out my problem. I received the HUB 3 as he promised, and installed it last night. All working fine. He even put me on the right (cheaper) tariff for my requirements.

Many thanks John.

0 Kudos