Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Upgrade from M350 to M500

Hi

I recently upgraded online from M350 to M500 (broadband only).  The upgrade included the WiFi booster set that I do not need as I have no black spots in the house due to using the Superhub 3 in modem mode and a mesh network.

After 3 days speaking to support via chat and asking for the extra speed, I seem to be going round in circles.  I understand that even though I don't need the booster, I need to activate it in order to get the faster speed?  Is that correct? 

Do they "switch-on" the 500mb speed on activation of the booster?  Can I then unplug the booster afterwards and still get 500mb? 

Help!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Upgrade from M350 to M500

They are talking ball cocks.

On any contract excepting those with a Hub 4 the Boosters have a monthly charge, it looks like who ever you spoke to is on commission.

f you get the run around just tell them you want to leave, they will soon change their minds.

***********************************************************************************************************************************

Mike Robinson
Semi-Retired Aircraft Engineer & Computer Based Training and Learning Designer for many of the world's Military Arms.

My Broadband Ping - Mike Robbo
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Upgrade from M350 to M500

I actually only have a Superhub 3.  I simply asked if there was a faster option for me and I was sent the promise of M500 and equipment I have no need for.  Now I cannot get through to speak or chat to anyone!

0 Kudos