Menu
CecilBergwin
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Upgrade from M100 to m200 (Must have phone?)

Hi All,

So 3 times now I have hit the button to upgrade my "Broadband Only". I currently have both MixTV and M100 broadband. Increase of £4.50 to my Bill

3 times in the last 2 months I have received the email saying

*****Thanks for upgrading your Virgin Media package. To help you keep track of your order, there's a summary of what you chose further down the page. You'll get the full details on speeds in your welcome email and contract in the next few days*****

I still haven't had this upgrade. So.. I decided to call 150 and talk to customer support.

The answer I got was "You must take our phone service before we can upgrade you to M200", I replied, I don't think so... the information on the website clearly states I can upgrade my Broadband only to M200?, I then asked to speak to their line manager, I then got hung up on mmmm.

So Question... Can I upgrade to M200? like I say I have MixTV and M100 currently, or are they correct as if so the website has incorrect information.

Any help on this appreciated as I'm a little frustrated after a few months of waiting.

Thanks

0 Kudos
Aaron2
Well-informed
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Upgrade from M100 to m200 (Must have phone?)

Hi, they're kind of correct. You're on a legacy bundle so currently the only TV sold is MaxIT if you only have BBI and TV, so you'd need to go to either 200Mb, MixTV & Weekends or take out 200Mb with MaxIT TV & most likely it's cheaper to take 200, Mix and Weekends than it is to take 200 and MaxIT. Hope this clears up any confusion. 

** I work for VirginMedia but all opinions posted here are my own.
0 Kudos
CecilBergwin
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

1.png2.png

Thanks for the reply, that doesn't really equate to both the website, emails from them and the ability to order?

0 Kudos
CecilBergwin
Joining in
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Just an update, got through again to somebody a few days ago, traced my order numbers back (now 4 sets of them), said we will call you back within 24 hours... well its days later and still no reply to email, phone call nothing.

Anybody from Virgin here care to shed some light? or just another customer request being ignored? I've been with you guys since the start of Blueyonder days so would be nice for at least a 100% answer here.

Thanks
0 Kudos
Lisa_CC
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hey there CecilBergwin,

Sorry to hear about the upgrade issue you're having with your package. With the variety of packages we have on here it's best to contact us with any package changes I'm unsure whether I'm looking at the right details when using the information we have on here but please call us on 150 / 0345 454 1111 or text us on 0753 305 1809 so we can see what's happening with the order. I ask as we're unable to amend packages on here but our Team will be able to do so on the above numbers.

Thanks,

Lisa

0 Kudos
CecilBergwin
Joining in
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Lisa,

Thank you for your reply, I must admit phoning you guys lately is pretty much impossible, from back to when virgin 1st took over Blueyonder it was fine, now i might as well talk to a robot or a live chat, its awful, If you have a suggestion or can get somebody to contact me who can actually deal with my issue it would be great but I've almost give up now on this upgrade which is awful as you clearly don't want the extra money no matter how little or much it is.

0 Kudos